Beauty Hacks with Sonya 3.0
I don’t know why, but I just love a good hack. It might be the rebel in me. The creative thinking and ideas purge a new life force through my veins. It’s the small things folks!
- I recently ditched the eye lash extensions (mainly due to hating commitments and the time it takes for infills).
No joke, Glory Oil has my lashes thickening and growing back in a flash. Even on your eyebrows! Actually, Glory Oil belongs everywhere, I love it around my eyes too.
- Super Fruit Hydrator on dark spots such as freckles and pigmentation before applying our Face Tan Water is a must! It won’t grab to those areas so your facial glow will be flawless.
- Don’t neglect your neck! Face Compost Mask mixed with Glory Oil on your neck and chest (or if you’re feeling fancy, your décolletage!). Wait 7 seven minutes. I’m obsessed.
- Glory Oil on cuticles and nails! Watch those babies grow.
- Mix a bit of Winter Skin into your Coconut Body Milk for a deep hydration with a subtle glow!
Let me know if you like my hacks or should I just go to lunch with a friend instead ; ) x