- No GMO’s, parabens, pesticides, herbicides, SLS, PEGs and the list goes on.
- We’ve partnered with GreenFleet to plant forests to offset our carbon emissions - basically we plant trees
- We launched our not-for-profit, Miracle Made Foundation, to create opportunity and purpose to those that are discriminated against by society. Poverty busting. We help whoever we can.
- We are Vegan, proudly choose cruelty free and are accredited by PETA. We do not ship to anywhere that supports animal testing.
- Our packaging is made from PCR (post recycled materials) and sugar cane pulp.
- We are Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia.
- We are accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- We hold competitions within our company, supporting our ethos of sustainability and recycling projects.
- The boxes and paper you receive your order in are all biodegradable and are made from recycled materials.
- All our suppliers have been instructed to not send any plastic to our warehouse as we do not accept anything but eco-friendly materials!
- Our Rafiki Hand & Nail Cream is a not-for-profit organic product. 100% of the profits from this product go directly to help vulnerable children who are victims of horrific abuse in Kenya.
- We donate to over 20 charities and foundations around the world, every month and have done so for years.
- All our energy is from our solar power, renewable energy.
- All our ingredients are sustainably and responsibly sourced.
- Our merchandising displays are created from sustainable wood from a local artisan. Plus our marketing materials are Eco friendly.
- We donate and refurb computers to a local DV shelter so the children can continue their studies.
- Our sunscreen is biodegradable and doesn’t contain chemicals that will harm our reefs or water ways.
- We are almost a paper free workplace.
- We partner with courier companies that have sustainable and off set emissions in place.
- Our brochures are printed with veggie ink and on recycled paper.
The Most Important Award We've Ever Won!
We WON the most important award we have ever won! Sonya got a little excited and went rogue on us!
We feel so honoured to accept, The Social Responsibility Award in the Beauty Category in the Australian Non-Toxic Awards 2020.
We are always committed to making a positive impact and leading change, we always ask ourselves; how can we do better?
Here’s 20 reasons why we won;