Face Tan Water™
FACE TAN WATER™
Your real life Organic filter! The original, gradual self-tanning toner for your face, neck and décolletage. This global fan favourite product, brilliantly camouflages blemishes and reduces the appearance of redness.
The perfect face tanner, with natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin. This gradual face tanner has lightweight moisturising properties, so your skin is left feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! It’s non-comedogenic so it’s not going to block your pores!
Tip: As it’s a gradual tan, you can have it as soft or deep as you like! Try applying two coats for a deeper result.
Face Tan Water™ is the original and the first revolutionary face tanner!
Face Tan Water™ is Eco Tan’s multi award winning organic self tanning gradual face tanner. The Original and the first revolutionary face tanning toner builds to a beautiful facial glow!
Eco Tan Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage way back in 2015! Self Tanning Face Tan Water™ builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Face Tan Water™ is also vegan and cruelty free.
What we love about Face Tan Water™!
- It has anti-acne ingredients to help fight breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic, so it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores making it the go to for teen skin!
- It’s soothing with aloe & brimming with antioxidants to even out your skin tone.
- It’s so easy to apply and with no synthetic dyes or artificial ingredients it won’t stain your hands!
- It’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!
- We also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin!
- Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!
Directions: Apply 2-3 times a week. Use at least a teaspoon per application for best results.
Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product, about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
All our products are made with only Certified organic and natural ingredients with absolutely nothing artificial or synthetic with no nasty chemicals.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Organic Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)**, Citronellol (Plant Derived)**, Geraniol (Plant Derived)**, Linalool (Plant Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA
I’ve never actually used self tanner before, I’ve always been nervous of looking patchy or orange, not to mention covering my face in unknown ingredients. When I saw that this was made without chemicals or synthetics and instead was using natural ingredients I just had to try it! I’m so impressed with the amazing results I saw overnight.
Love tan water for face and the tanning lotion. Will definitely keep purchasing and give as a gifts to my girlfriends. We love it
I try to mix it with my daycreme, because its hard to get on your face because it drips of my hands before its on my face. But still not figured out how to do this....
Hi There, You can use our Buffing and Blending Brush from our Vegan Brush Collection. Simply tip some of the Face Tan Water on to the tip of the brush and apply it to your face. X
Face Tan Water™
I tried face tan water years ago, and loved it, but somehow ended up trying other things, rather than sticking with it. I have quite pale skin, which is usually covered in sunblock if I am outside, therefore remains quite pale! Face tan water and now hempitan is now part of my self care routine. The package gives my pale skin a hint of colour without looking like I have tried to tan. Now that I have rediscovered this, I am not looking back!