We are committed to continuing to find ways we can make positive sustainable changes within our company. Here’s how:
- All of our packaging is made from either glass (which is endlessly recyclable), sugar cane plastic, or post consumer recycled materials (PCR).
- Our office and warehouse run on solar power, and we are on our way to being completely paperless. We started by emailing all order invoices rather than printing paper ones. The boxes and packaging paper you receive your parcel in are all biodegradable and made from recycled materials.
- We are proudly a plastic free warehouse, and ask all suppliers to send their packages with no plastic.
- We are a partner with Greenfleet, who plant native trees for us.
- As a business, we offset remaining carbon emissions with the purchase of carbon offsets, in order to do our part in reducing our impact on the environment. Our carbon offsets also support local Australian native reforestation projects.
This is our journey and we know there is always more to learn and ways to grow. We are dedicated to evolving to ensure we have a greener, cleaner future for our planet and all that share it. There is no better time than now.